I am new to this blogging thing. I read some blogs yesterday and I thought wow free therapy. We can all use some therapy and the way things have been for me the last year I am in need!!!
Where to begin?? I am a mother of a 5 year old named Connor. He is the absolute love of my life. I wouldn't have him if it weren't for my soon to be exhusband Sean. We were high school sweet hearts and we were together for 14 years before the BIG split. I know wow 14 years!! That is a lot of time to have invested in someone and give it up. It has been hard very hard because he was my best friend. I don't know if it ever gets easy but life has to go on. Right? Our divorce won't be final until December of this year. I moved out of our house and moved back to Arkansas May 17th. I am glad I made that decision and things are starting to get better. Louisiana ( where we lived for 3 years) was wonderful and made some good friends but there's nothing like living next to your momma in a time of crisis!!
So my question is whats next??
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment