Friday, November 20, 2009

Little Queen

Queen Lollie
This is her at home. This is her still at the shelter. So sad!!!




Connor has been dying to have another dog. His last one ran away. I don't know why he was a very spoiled dog but my guess is the female that lived down the road. Anyway his birthday is Dec 10th so I was thinking a dog would be great for him. I started the search needless to say I didn't get very far. I like the adoption idea. If your going to spend money on a dog why not get one from a shelter. It's so sad they are stuck in kennels or pens just horrible. So, I searched petfinder and there she was.




I had to go check her out. It said Chiuaua but she is a chiuaua dachshund mix. I absolutely fell in love with her so I was back there at 4:15 picking her up. Then we were off the petco to buy supplies. PUH dog stuff is expensive!!! I got her home and surprised Connor I know it's still 3 wks til his bday but I couldn't resist. She thinks she is a queen!! She has to sleep under the covers at my feet. On top of the covers with a blanket will not work for her. She is the cutest thing ever!!!




Connor named her Lollie.

No comments:

Post a Comment